Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank You

Hello..... Haven't posted or been stamping for awhile.  Been taking care of my husband that had gullblader surgery a couple of weeks ago.  It should have been a simple procedure, but it ended up being a very long surgery.  He is home now recuping and is doing well.  Still in pain from all that surgery but in good spirits.  
Anyway, back to stamping and cards.  I'm finally taking some time to start up on stamping and making some cards.  Here is a Thank You card that I made.  My cousin Nancy requested some "Thank You" cards so I'm starting on them. Nancy, I'm getting them made for you and will have them mailed shortly.  Sorry for the delay.
Here's another card I made. I call it my Gift Box card.  I have the template in my templates file  .  You'll be able to find it there for you to download.  I had some antique yellow cardstock that I made the main box out of (just cut the whole template from the antique yellow.  Then cut the lid out of some coordinating ds paper.  I used a brown marker to make the box edges.

Here is another Gift Card box I had made a while back.  This one I made from white cs and used one of Stampin' Up!'s DS papers for the lid.  And Stamped Birthday Wishes at the bottom.  Download the template and try one for yourself.  They're not hard to make.  The first one I made, I just used some regular copy paper so that I got a feeling of what I needed to do.  After that, your imagination takes over.  Share your design with us. 







Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments: