Monday, May 3, 2010

Sizzix Texture Boutique

Wow!  I got my Sizzix Texture Boutique cardmaking kit and it's awesome.  Here is a my first card I made using my new Sizzix Texture Boutique.  You get the Flowers and Daisies embossing plate and the Swirls and Dots embossing plate (this one is big enough to use on an 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. 

On this card I used the Swirls and Dots on my vanilla cs. I then embossed the plum cardstock that came with the kit, using the Flowers and Daisies embossing plate. The sample cardstock that came with the kit is white core so I used the sand paper that also came with the kit to sand the flowers and frame to give the white look of the embossed flowers and frame. Added some apricot brads and some natural hemp that I wrapped around the bottom. Added a couple of strips of decorative paper. Adhered my flowers and frame with pop dots. Very easy and quick card. Check my post down below for the details of this great offer from Sizzix. You get all the materials listed for $39.99, that's a great price for everything you get.

 Here is a close up of my card.  Sorry, it's a little blurry, I was trying to get it at an angle so you can see the embossing.


Have A Wonderful Day!
Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine Bonus Kit w/20 FREE Adhesive Sheet

No comments: